Friday 18 November 2011

Birthday wishes for a girl friend


Guess what!!!
It’s your birthday today!!
So what I have to say?
Is happy happy birthday!!!!!
I hope I can make your dreams come true!
But. Part of me says I already do.
My dreams have come true
That dream is filled with you
Filled with love and happiness
But, mostly you!!!
What can I say
I love you
Knowing you love me to
I try to find the courage to say I love you.
Yet it seems, when I’m near you..
When I’m near you..
I seem to not know what to say.
It’s overwhelming. Knowing that you?re mine
All mine. Not another girl can have you.
You’re the only one I need
When I dream I dream of you
Dreaming someday I’ll be with you
Now that I have you..
All I can dream is?
Dream you will be mine forever.
All I can say is I love you!!!
I love you!!
By Anonymous
Taking this opportunity to show
My deepest thoughts and feelings
For you the person I love
Today is your day
The day came to see the earth
The day that God had sent you to meet me
Someday
Is the day I will celebrate
And you to cherish
Happy birthday
For you the person I love
By Marie Louise
If you wish for something hard enough, it will come true.
And perhaps I’ve wished for you before my soul was sent
Down to earth
And may be I’ve wished hard enough for you
To be the only love of my life
Always and forever
Happy birthday darling
By Ryoki101
Happy birthday!! Happy birthday!!
It’s your day, a special day
For a very special person and dear to me
That has always been the best of gifts
That god has sent to me
Happy birthday!! Happy birthday!!
On this day I’ll pray for the best
Of everything and for your wish to come true
For you, and for us till the rest
Of the days to come
Happy birthday!! Happy birthday!!
It’s the day to celebrate not alone but together
You and me may it be forever
All my love I’ll have to offer
On the special day for my lover!
By Louisa Wen
I don’t that much money to buy you stuff
So this feeling I’ll confess as treasures
That money can’t buy
Words full of love, care and dedication
Well, the fact that you were born
And in this reality that we’ve met
And being beside me through good and bad times
I’ve to say thank you! Thank you!
And happy, Happy birthday!
It’s another special magical day for you this year!
Lotsa love all the time
By NEWS, a Jpop artist; translated from their song ‘Happy Birthday’
Sweet thoughts, sweet thoughts!
Overflowing…
No wonder coz it’s your birthday!
I could buy you a thousand bouquets of flower
But it’ll wither anyway…
I could buy you countless boxes of chocolates
But that would only make you fat…
I could buy all the expensive gifts
But those are only saying coz
I don’t have the money anyway…
And there and then, I thought of something good
As symbol of overflowing thoughts, care and passion for you
Especially on your birthday
Is these words…coz I know it’ll stay
In your mind and heart
I love you baby!
By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
The day you were born
It’s like heaven sent, all the beautiful things in this world
You’ve been my source of courage
Passion, tranquility and above all
Unconditional love
And this day will be the day
I will celebrate and profoundly thank you
For being here with me in this life
By Fara S a.k.a Ebazaar
I wish you love and laughter,
happiness and cheer,
I hope that you’ll have fun
today…
And throughout the coming
year.
I hope your aspirations will
become reality…
I hope you’ll be exactly what
you really want to be.
But most of all I hope this
birthday’s better than the
rest…
For you’re a special person
who deserves the very best!
By Faye Diane Kilday
If we lit a birthday candle
Not for every year
But for every kind words you’ve spoken
Every caring deed you’ve done
Every single life you’ve touched
The room will be filled with radiant glows
Happy birthday!
And you’ve certainly have touched my life, and my heart
By Camilla Eriksson
Love…
A special way of being close that two can truly share,
A special touch of tenderness that shows how much you care,
A special way of knowing that someone is always there
A special kind of friendship that is shared by two alone,
A special understanding that has time passed has grown,
A special kind of joy like no one else has ever known,
That’s love…
And today cherishing all those things been above,
On your birthday my love

No comments:

Post a Comment