Tuesday 22 November 2011

Happy birthday to MOM


Happy Birthday Mom
This card is just for you
I just want to say Thank you
For all the things you do


You cuddled me when I was small
And picked me up when I would fall
You showered me with love and praise
I love you more each and every day
It’s your Birthday, Let’s Celebrate!


I’m a pretty busy kid
I’m always on the go
I get myself in little jams
As you surely know
But it’s your Birthday
And you probably have no clue
Cause I rarely say very much
About my feelings for you
So today I’m going to tell you
It’s important that you know
I really do appreciate you mom
Even though it doesn’t show


Moms can be kinda sticky
And somewhat bossy as well
When she natters about things that you don’t think matter
Then you find out they do
That’s how you know she loves you
When she sticks to you like glue
Thanks mom, and I love you very much too!


I thought of baking you a Birthday Cake and a wonderful supper
I make great jam sandwiches and a meal may be a little tougher
I thought of buying you an expensive car
But then I thought what color
There really are not too many cars
You can buy with just ten dollars
Well they say it’s the thought that counts
So if you add this up
It will be the very best Birthday you’ve ever had
Cause I’ve had a lot of wonderful thoughts
Happy Birthday Mom!


If I could have one thing for you
I know what that would be
That all your dreams and wishes come true
You’ve been a wonderful mother to me
Happy Birthday Mother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment