Tuesday 22 November 2011

Birthday wishes to DAD


Happy Birthday Daddy
Big Hugs and Kisses too
You’re the best Daddy
I love to play with you!


Hey Dad it’s your Birthday
And I want to celebrate
Cause you’re just the type of Dad
That I’m lucky to have
We’ll have a special day!


You’re just the Dad I would have picked
If I would have been able to choose
Cause with a Dad as great as you
I surely couldn’t lose
You’ve always been there for me
All throughout the years
So Best Wishes Dad and plenty of Birthday Cheer!


When I’m with you Dad
I really enjoy our time
I’m so appreciative
And Happy that your mine
Have a very wonderful Birthday!


I have so many wonderful memories
From all the years that have passed
I have so many things to be thankful for
Time went by so very fast
I’m thankful that you’re my Father
And I’m grateful too
Happy Birthday Father
I wish the best for you


I know I was a handful
At times a little much
But you always guided me
With your gentle touch
And now that I’m older
I am finding too
That I’ve become much wiser
Almost as wise as you
Love always, Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment