Tuesday 22 November 2011

Birthday Wishses for a Belated Birthday


I regret I missed your Birthday
But I wish for you
Every happiness, joy and successes
In all that you do
Happy Belated Birthday!



Sorry this Wish is so late
Time moves fast
And I missed the date
But the Best of Wishes are sincere
For a Happy Belated Birthday
And all the Best in the coming year!



A snail and I
Are much alike
We just aren’t very fast
Happy Belated Birthday
Hope you had a blast!



Though these wishes are Belated
Though I missed your special day
I just want to say a very Happy Birthday
Hope you had a great day!



A Big Happy Birthday
Served up on a golden plate
Sorry I’m so tardy
Didn’t mean to be late
But Wishes are wishes
And I wish your every wish comes true
Happy Belated Birthday
I love you!



I feel a bit embarrassed
I feel so very sad
I didn’t mean to miss your Birthday
Did I say I feel bad
Well Happy Happy Birthday
And Happy Birthday again
That ones for next year
In case I’m late again!



I glanced at my calendar
And blinked again and again
Oh my gosh I missed it
The Birthday of a dear friend
So Happy Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday Cheer
Wish you all the very best
In the coming year!
It’s’ not cause I don’t love you
It’s not that I don’t care
It’s just that I left my brain
Oh I don’t know where
Apologies for being
So late and out of touch
Happy Belated Birthday
To someone I care for
And love very much!



I baked you a Big Birthday Cake
I wrapped a present for you
I sent out invitations
For a special party too
Ok so none of that happened
I’m just really late
But I wish you a very Happy Birthday
Next year I’m going to give you that cake!



I think you changed your Birthday
I thought I knew the date
But now I know I was mistaken
So sorry that I’m late
Happy Belated Birthday!



I must have a defective calendar
It must be completely wrong
It said that you’re Birthday
Had already come and gone
Happy Belated Birthday!



Color me Red
I feel Blue
Sorry for missing your Birthday
I wish all the Best for you
Happy Belated Birthday!



I missed the candles on your cake
I missed your special day
I’m not so swift
With my Birthday Wish
So sorry I’m so slow
Happy Birthday and warm wishes in the year to come!



You are very wonderful
You are very great
Sorry that these Happy Birthday Wishes
Are so very late!



Better late than never
I believe that’s what they say
So Happy Birthday to you
I’d better mail this right away
Never is not tomorrow
And never is not today
There you go I’m not late at all
Just had the wrong day
Happiness and Best of Wishes today and always!



Got to do this quickly
Got to send this quick
What’s a matter with me
Didn’t send you a Birthday Wish
So Happy Happy Birthday
May your days be filled with glee
Love and Kisses to you
Special Wishes to you from me!



I wish that I had sent you
This Birthday Wish on time
Especially to someone like you
A very special friend of mine
Heartfelt wishes, joy and happiness
I wish that life brings you
All the very Best!



I didn’t forget your Birthday
I just forgot when
I didn’t forget about you
I just forgot to send
The Best of Birthday Wishes
Meant for someone special like you
Please forgive me
I think so very much of you!



It’s the clock that forgot
It made me miss your day
Happy Belated Birthday
I’m throwing that clock away!



Fantastic Exceptional Beautiful and Kind
Makes me so sad
That I’m not on time
To wish someone like this
Best of Wishes on their Day
Happy Birthday to you
May the best of everything come your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment